– Have Windows Server 2008 installed and ready
– Create a Domain
– Install IIS
– Have windows Authentication enabled
– Install IIS 6 Compatibility Pack
– Activate DHCP feature Under ROLES
– Give File Server Roles and Indexing Services
– Install SQL Server with report Server & language Pack & full text search index
– Configure the Report Server properly and have the web service URL proper .( U would need this during the CRM4.0 installation
– If you have MS SQL sSrver 2008 , then Full text Search might give you an Error , For this , Change the registry .
RUN > Regedit
HKEY_LOCALMACHINE\SYSTEM\CURRENT Control Set \Services
Rename MSSQLFDLauncher folder to msftesql
Under Admintools -> services -> SQL Fulltext filter Deamon launcher
Check the Start staus of MSSQLserver
Now if you have the MS CRM 2011 CD installed, it would definitely save you a lot of time ! Voila !