1. Click the Deployments tab.
2. Click New to create a new deployment.Make sure that the Deployment option is set to Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online.
3. For Microsoft Dynamics CRM Server, type the URL address of Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online. To do this, enter https://dev.crm.dynamics.com/OrganizationUniqueName where OrganizationUniqueName is a placeholder for the actual ID of your organization. Make sure you punch in the correct crm, crm5, crm4 accordingly.
6. For User Name and Password, type a Windows Live ID for a user in your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online organization who has the System Administrator role.
7. For Incoming configuration profile, select the incoming profile that you created.
8. For Outgoing configuration profile, select the outgoing profile that you created.
9. Click on Load Users and if everything is fine,all the users would be loaded.
10. Test the settings.
11. All is well, PUBLISH !
*If you want to change the Incoming or Outgoing configuration profile that will be used for a particular user, double-click the user record to open it, change the selection for the Incoming Configuration Profile or Outgoing Configuration Profile, and then click OK