I just got stuck with a weird issue on Firefox Browser.
Any file I try to download, it just gives me nothing but a blank downloads list !
Tried all these options initially , which is what any one does as the primary troubleshooting steps.
1. Cleared Cache ( everything! )
2. Got latest updates
4. Checked for virus attacks
5. Cleared all download history etc
All these attempts failed 😦
Finally got it solved by doing these steps 🙂
1. Open Firefox
2. Go to Help -> Troubleshooting Information
3. On the applications basics section, click , ‘Open Containing Folder’.
4. Close Firefox
5. In the containing folder , delete the file ‘ downloads.sqlite’.
6. Restart Firefox .
Bingo !! Issue solved !